Monday, December 7, 2009

XXL Top Ten Freshmen 2010

1.Wiz Khalifa
2.Big Sean
3.J. Cole
4.Skyzoo
5.Nicki Minaj
6.XV
7.Jay Rock
8.Nipsey Hussle
9.H-Twenty
10.Fashawn
To start off, this list wack as shit boy. Most of the niggaz are in here that I thought, it's like who are the rest of these niggaz though?? this is my top ten freshmen of 2010

1.Wiz Khalifa
2.Big Sean
3.Nipsey Hussle
4.Drake
5.Chuck Inglish
6.Mikey Rocks
7.Nicki Minaj
8.Dom Kennedy
9.Skyzoo
10.J.Cole

Argue with my list, I DARE YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Ill argue with your list a lot. J. Cole should not be ten. Easily top 4. Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks aren't freshman at all. Nicki Minaj is pretty wack. And you left of XV and Fashawn who should replace Dom Kennedy and Skyzoo. I liked Sky's Power of Words but the Salvation was a disappointment. And no Jon Hope or Emilio on your list. And i dont know if K'naan qualifies as a freshman but if so he should be on. Your list is awful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a dumbass. Skyzoo? Really man. Unless ur from brooklyn I have no idea why his name is up there. And noone gives Wale any props, he is the best out there.
    my top 5:
    1. Wale
    2. Chip Tha Ripper
    3. J Cole
    4. Wiz
    5. Big Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya niggaz wack r use 4 real ma nigga......here's mine top 5

    Jae Millz
    Nipsey Hussle
    Drake
    Big Sean
    J Cole

    ReplyDelete